The sky is the limit with colour choice.
Perhaps you want to make a bold statement, or create the illusion of more space.
Whether you desire a neutral tone, a vibrant colour or a metallic finish we will advise and guide you in selecting the perfect colour for your project.
Select from the vast Vivant colour range or we can manufacture with a colour from one of the major paint companies.
- Bathroom shower panels
- Wall panels
- Alfresco areas
- 6mm & 10mm toughened low iron glass
Clear Glass (High Iron) VS Low Iron Glass
- Clear glass is colourless and transparent when viewed face on, however when viewed on the edge, the clear glass has a green tinge due to the presence of iron oxide found naturally in the raw materials used to produce glass.
- When used as a painted glass splashback the paint colour will be distorted by the green tinge. Light colours are most susceptible to this, while the impact is minimal on dark colours.
- Low iron glass is far superior to clear glass and ideal for displaying true colour clarity. This clarity is achieved by removing most of the iron oxide in the glass.
- Maxim glass splashbacks and panels are manufactured with the superior low iron glass.